Sunday 27 October 2013

Stinky Mud Pits

Me and my brother were at the stinky mud pits in yellowstone.  My brother was skipping around.   My brother fell into the stinky mud pits.  The life guard was wearing a T-shirt with red stripes.  He jumped into the mud pit and he got stuck in the mud pit also.  The park ranger was walking by.  He was wearing a brown vest, a brown cowboy hat, some cowboy boots and a shiny gold badge hung up on his chest. He tried to save the life guard and my brother but he accidently fell into the mud pit.  He got stuck also. 

All of the sudden the mud pit exploded with a big boom. They all ended up standing in a empty hole.  They climbed out of the gigantic hole.  My brother ran over to me and said, “Did you see that?”  I did not answer.   I was way to stunned to say a single word.  I had been standing there the hole entire time watching person by person fall into the stinky mud pit.  It was a little bit funny but a little bit horrifying.  My brother just would not stop talking about being trapped in a mud pit and how scary it was.  

When I got myself back together my brother got a mad look on his face. I asked him what was wrong.  He replied, “The writer put me in that mud pit. The writer got the life guard and lets not forget the park ranger stuck in the stinky mud pit with me. Curse you writer of the story!!!” 

THE END

4 comments:

  1. Good job honey, I love your story! Good job for keeping up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the descriptive words! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Gwen... love your entertaining stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwen you make me giggle inside! Keep up the funny stories!
    Love,
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete