Wednesday 23 October 2013

Week 2

Monday: My brother was making a fireplace so we could eat something. I was chasing a deer and suddenly my brother was screaming. I ran over to him and saw that he had been on a branch making the fireplace and the bear had thrown a small but hard rock at him. He had the branch on his head and it looked like a very long skinny hat made from wood.

Tuesday: My brother was in a bush by the beds cave. I mean bears cave. He got out of the bush because no one was home and he went inside of the cave to see the bear accompanied by the tiger!!! They chased him until he climbed up to the biggest branch in the jungle. They waited at the bottom for hours. My brother really does not like this jungle. He is making so many enemies.

Wednesday: My brother woke up in the night and turned to me. He said,” This is a strange jungle.” Then he was quiet for about one minute. And said,” Is there a bear behind me?” I looked up and screamed, “YES!!!” He ran and ran and ran and well I guess you get the point.

Thursday: We were at the end of the jungle and I saw something strange. It was a bridge leading back home. My brother screamed, “THERE WAS A BRIDGE HERE THE HOLE TIME!!!” He stormed off into the jungle but then ran back and said, “Lets go.” There were all of his enemies.

Friday: Now that were home we have two new pets...a bear and a tiger. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading,

Gwen

7 comments:

  1. Gwen - I love the story you are telling. You make me laugh as well as make me want to keep reading to know what will happen next! Thank you for sharing your adventures - Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen - You are such a talented writer with a fabulous imagination! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa. I love the act of drawing the mustache while he was trapped in the snow! Sounds like you now have two of the coolest pets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gwen--What did you and your brother name the Bear and the Tiger? Do they sleep in your rooms? Love your story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gwen! "Auntie Brenda" here! I am so proud of your new project! What a fabulous way to work on your writing skills while having a ton of fun! I love your imagination! I wonder what you will write for us next? oxox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog Gwen. I can't wait to hear what happens to that poor brother of yours. He sure gets into a lot of trouble. Will you ever do some pictures to go with your blog?
    Sandee Butler

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all for supporting Gwen!!

    ReplyDelete