Wednesday 23 October 2013

Week 1

Monday: Me and my brother were in a jungle and my brother found a cave.  He went in the cave and felt something soft. He thought it was a bed but it was a bear and the bear chased him. P.S. Do not tell mom I bought a plane to get to the island. Pretty please!!!

Tuesday: My brother got taken by a parrot and he said, “Curse you writer of the story!!!” He was not so happy so I chased the bird away but he was still mad at the writer. “Hey! I do good work.”

Wednesday: My brother saw a tiger. I said to be quiet, but he was literally screaming. The tiger heard him and chased him all day and night. He was really getting tired. Poor guy!!!

Thursday: I found a treasure chest and we opened it. It was the tiger!!! He really liked my brother or he was just really really hungry. P.S. That tiger sure is mean to my brother. I wonder why?

Friday: My brother found a tree to climb. It wasn’t long before I heard screaming from that tree. There was a jaguar in the tree!!! My brother went down but fell backwards from a branch. Luckily he was in pillow meadow. He nearly fainted. So so funny.

Saturday: It was snowing. Funny weather for a jungle if you ask me. Anyway, my brother was soon a heap of snow. I had to get a shovel to get him out and he was frozen solid by the time I had finished. P.S. While he was frozen I painted a mustache on his nose!

Sunday: My brother was reenacting a scene of Arthur Christmas and met the tiger again. The tiger screamed “No more story!!!” The tiger could talk!!! He said, “ I like the story and I hope that the writer decides that I eat you at the end or now.”

Thanks for reading!

Gwen

3 comments:

  1. Estás ortografía inglesa es increíble! Muy bueno Gwen!!!
    -Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Gwen, your story would make a wonderful and exciting movie. Keep up the good work

      Delete
  2. Thanks all for supporting Gwen!!

    ReplyDelete